Worldhealthsupplier.com leads to an insecure website that runs an online apothecary business from an unknown location. Despite pledging to offer premier services, quality drugs, and even better deals, this pharmacy only delivers in theory and not reality. Read on below to understand what this means.
|Business Name||Trusted Tablets|
|Country of origin of medications||Pakistan, India, China|
|Countries where warehouses are located||Pakistan, India, USA, China etc|
|Phone numbers/customer support||US: +1-800-532-4808|
|Mirror/related websites||More than 250 online drugstores.|
|Cross-border smuggling addressed to the receiver||Strong Possibility|
|Medication counterfeiting||Strong Possibility|
|Compliance with storage requirements during transportation (temperature, humidity and other factors)||Strong Possibility|
|Risk of poisoning||Strong Possibility|
Licenses, Certificates and Approvals
|, Canadian International Pharmacy Association||No|
|HHS, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services||No|
|FDA, U.S. Food and Drug Administration||No|
|, National Association of Boards of Pharmacy||No|
|DEA, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration||No|
|EMA, European Medicines Agency||No|
|PGEU GPUE, Pharmaceutical Group of European Union||No|
|PharmacyChecker Verification Program||No|
More Information About Website
|Check Order Status||Yes|
|From||Pakistan, India, China|
|Shipping Cost (Standard airmail service)||$10|
|Shipping Cost (Trackable service)||$30|
|Safety Payment (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure)||Yes|
worldhealthsupplier.com Coupon Code
|Special Offers||5% discount for the second order|
7% discount for the third and further orders
|Registrar||Gransy s.r.o d/b/a subreg.cz|
|Registrant Name||Privacy Administrator|
|Admin Name||Privacy Administrator|
|Tech Name||Privacy Administrator|
Domain Name Details
The results of this pharmacy domain name registration records comes out blatantly from Whois.com as:
You can easily derive the drugstore’s lifetime from the date of registration. Worldhealthsupplier is a relatively young business in the industry. With approximately only two years trading in drugs, the drugstore’s personnel and merchant haven’t enough experience, owing to the sensitiveness of the industry and our experience.
Likewise, according to history more than 97% of online drugstores that are as young as less than 5 twelvemonths have always been discovered to be rogue and unreliable. This could just be another one.
Upon checking on the other registration details on Whois.com, you’ll notice that the pharmacy’s registrant and administrative contacts and locations are concealed. While this is a trend in rogue pharmacies, it is also harmful to the customer as trading with an unknown merchant itself sounds dangerous, leave alone the consequences.
To begin with, we found it so difficult to identify the correct location from which this website is run. However, the website’s possible location is in Europe, which isn’t an exact location that can be visited to find the pharmacy.
On their side,suggests that Worldhealthsupplier has a 95% chance of having an unknown location, with 3% and 2% chances of being native to the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, respectively. Any legitimate online apothecary that sells quality drugs won’t see the need for hiding its location from its beloved customers. Trustscore is 61%.
The business profile of this pharmacy also includes the reputation of its domain name host. Worldhealthsupplier’s domain name is hosted by a company known aas”Gransy s.r.o d/b/a subreg.cz”. The domain name registrar has just a few domain names in its database. Since it is a relatively old host (more than 27 years old), everyone else would ask why it isn’t popular. This raises a red flag for the pharmacy in question, too.
To begin with, we noticed the slow loading speed of the pharmacy’s website. The speed is low average. This really wastes the buyers’ time, especially those who use mobile phones to access the website.
Secondly, this isn’t a secure website. Therefore, any details that you enter on it before you get to the checkout page are accessible to third parties like hackers and other online fraudsters.
Lastly, we noticed that the website’s layout is quite pleasing and that its webpages attempt to answer some most common questions, though there are a lot of lies attached, especially in the “about us” webpage.
The main drugs sold at this pharmacy are sexual health generic drug versions. However, the drugstore also retails in other categories of generic drugs, including but not limited to:
- Alcoholism drugs
- Women’s Health drugs
No prescriptions are needed from the buyer to be able to check out. So? Anyone can buy a drug for any reason, even overdosing for poison!
The drugs’ quality is questionable since neither the World Health Organisation nor the Food and Drugs Administration has approved them for sale. Likewise, the source (an Indian Manufacturer) involves a high-risk country that has always been associated with the production of counterfeit medications. This poses a risk to the buyers.
Drugs are sold at very low prices at this pharmacy. Though generics costs low, they cost even lower at Worldhealthsupplier. The question it leaves everyone asking is whether the merchant makes any profit or not. Commonly, drugs that are sold at these rates are usually obtained from unverifiable sources, possibly smuggling across the border.
Buying such drugs could lead to poisoning!
The only way to know that a pharmacy is operating legitimately is by checking whether it is legally approved by the most popular regulatory bodies. Being a European drugstore, we expect it in the databases of:
- The ( Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency) – United Kingdom
- GPhC (The General Pharmaceuticals Council) – General
- Medicines Evaluation Board (Netherlands)
Unfortunately, both the pharmacy’s business name and domain name misses from all the above regulators’ databases. Meaning, the business is run even without the government’s consent. It is an illegitimate business. Trading with this drugstore will mean that each and every action of yours is at your own risk! This is so unfortunate.
LegitScript, on the other hand, declares the pharmacy as “rogue”, following the fact that its actions met the company’s definition of a rogue Internet pharmacy.
Payments and Delivery
Payments for orders can be done online via credit cards, which aren’t even specified. The website redirects into an SSL-secure webpage during the checkout stage. The safe page also seems to be faster and easier to use. This is to ensure that the drugstore gets your cash by the easiest and fastest means possible. The credit cards, which are the only accepted options lock out users of other payment processors.
Turning to deliveries, shipping is alleged to be done by the company to most countries globally, except for some few Asian countries.
Shipping options offered are:
- Express International Mail: costs $30, ETA 5-9 days after dispatch. Trackable.
- Standard International Airmail: costs $10, ETA 10-21 days after dispatch. No tracking numbers provided.
There is no guarantee on delivery. This is quite risky.
The website offers some contact numbers through which you can always reach their customer care agents. There’s also an email address contact accessible via filling a contact form. Fortunately, the website offers a live chat option for reaching them, which is very prompt.
There is a webpage that’s dedicated for viewing customer feedbacks. The feedbacks are surprisingly all positive about the pharmacy. This is absurd. Genuine feedbacks usually are a mixture of different opinions. For this reason and others, we resorted to third party reviewing websites for genuine reviews.
On trustpilot.com, we found that the website is unclaimed and, therefore, there are no reviews for it.
On mywot.com, the result was the same. This means that the website isn’t popular. Again, it leaves us asking where it got the reviews on its website from, yet on the website, there’s no avenue for customers to post theirs. This is a fraud.
It is evident from the above comprehensive information that Worldhealthsupplier.com runs an illegitimate business, supplying low-quality drugs to innocent buyers at alluring low prices. This is a typical definition of a.
For this reason and more, this is an online drugstore and we give it 0.9 stars out of a possible total of 5.
Keep far off from it, stay safe!
Possible alternativesWhile brick and mortar pharmacies are a safe bet any day, online pharmacies are better, cheaper and more convenient. There is a ton of pharmacies on the internet, and this ends up confusing the consumers, as they do not know who is legitimate and who is out for a quick back. This is where we come in; our experts are constantly scouring the internet, looking for pharmacies and evaluating them based on set criteria.
We provide highly relevant information about these pharmacies, which allows you to choose where to shop for your medication and decide what establishments to stay away from. Our content is periodically updated with information about both existing and upcoming online pharmacies.
What experiences have you encountered while dealing with online drug stores? Has the quality of service in each pharmacy been exquisite? Has it been satisfying, or would you rather not talk about it? Whichever the case, share your story with us; you never know, it could save another reader a whole lot of trouble. Commenting on our threads is quite easy, and you will not even have to register to do that!