Premier-pharmacy.com Reviews. Unsafe Platform

0.9 out of 5 stars

 

 

As a part of our continuous effort, we are trying to publish reviews of various online drugstores on a regular basis. Some of these pharmacies are true and genuine. Whereas, some of these drugstores are absolutely rogue and cheat. Recently, we have got through Premier-pharmacy.com which claims to sell medicines online. However, it’s a rogue site which does not have any approvals. Plus, they purposely sell low-quality drugs and deceive the normal customers. To know more about this platform, kindly check the following sections.

Read morePremier-pharmacy.com Reviews. Unsafe Platform

Bestmed.biz Reviews. Forget This Way

1.2 out of 5 stars

 

 

Bestmed.biz is an online drugstore that allegedly sells various kinds of drugs to clients across the globe. Interestingly, the pharmacy doesn’t have an about us section, and little is known about its operations. So why did the owners choose to remain anonymous? Well, this review demystifies all the details about this strange pharmacy.

Read moreBestmed.biz Reviews. Forget This Way

Deliveryspot.net Reviews. Low Trust Rating

1.1 out of 5 stars

 

 

Deliveryspot.net is a budding, untrustworthy, and rogue US-based e-pharmacy. It is important that you pervade yourself with this godsend, lifesaving review to grok the reason behind our inference for the pharmacy.

Read moreDeliveryspot.net Reviews. Low Trust Rating

Canadapharmacy.com – Trustworthy Online Drugstore

3 out of 5 stars

 

 

In this era of online scams and rogue internet firms, finding a genuine drugstore is harder than ever. In fact, only 3% of online pharmacies are operating within the confines of the law, with the remaining 95-97% deemed as a rogue. Canadapharmacy.com is one of the few genuine online pharmacies available today. Here is a comprehensive report about this drugstore.

Read moreCanadapharmacy.com – Trustworthy Online Drugstore